Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HOW WE SPENT OUR SUMMER VACATION

I have done a terrible job of keeping up with this blog over the summer. I owe a giant apology to my parents and Kelsey. Here's how we spent some of our time. I'm sorry it's over now that school has started. I miss Ava and Eden when they are away and it made me happy to look on back on how we passed these very hot days. What isn't included somehow are any pictures of us swimming, which we did almost everyday. Ava still doesn't like to put her face in despite swimming lessons, though her teacher said Ava was a very strong, graceful swimmer. Eden is a fish, swimming under water easily and happily. Safa bobs around comfortably with her arm floaties.

Enjoy the picture parade of a Romberg summer well spent...

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I absolutely adore your family!