Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Newest Quotes

Ava (filling up the sink with water) said in a panicky voice, "I don't want it to ovary flow!"

I was changing Eden's diaper and she had a bad diaper rash and was remembering powdered Desitin. She was crying hard and said in a desperate voice, "I want some Splenda on it." I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. This would certainly be the cause of Child Protective Services descending upon us if this were to happen at school. I think I was able to clear up the confusion, but you never know...

I'm pretty sure Safa called me a "f*cker" yesterday. I apologize for the language. I'm just reporting the facts.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

She probably did call you that. Amy told me she swears Henry called her a b*tch a couple of weeks ago.

Shannon said...

OMG thank you for sharing this. I so desperately needed to laugh!
(tears rolling)