Monday, January 01, 2007

So you may recall I had a sense of the nature of Safa when I was pregnant. I felt her to be a gentle, deep-thinking, strong, but silent type. Well to put it bluntly, I was dead wrong. This child is so crazy Erik and I just stare at each other in fear sometimes. She screams. Joyful, excited, raucous screams. She head-butts for kicks. She gets no greater thrill than watching her sisters engage in craziness. She hears their feet running and she literally bounces with excitement.


I don't know what to say about the nursing. Other than it is ridiculous and my face is rarely looking that happy while it's happening...(I will admit it is funny and that I would laugh if I saw another baby do it. Apparently Annabelle does it to. Perhaps they could challenge each other to a nurse-off. Most extreme move wins...)

No comments: