Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Why We Couldn't Possibly Travel on the 27th. Even if They Begged.

It's become painfully clear that traveling on the 27th would have been a disaster. First of all, I'm quite certain we are going to have a stomach virus that day and you can't possibly fly while you're busy vomiting. And I now can see that for some insane reason Erik and I would have spent the longest leg of our journey seated apart, but both next to people who snore and wear too much perfume.

And I hate to say it, but I know now that at some point the plane would have crashed. AND they would have lost our luggage.

And most importantly of all, we would have missed the first episode of the new season of Lost.

We were saved by the skin of our teeth.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You're SOOOO right. It would have been tragic to miss Lost! Haha. I tell you what... I'll fill you in on what you miss and you can fill me in on what I miss! I think we'll both be a-okay with missing it when the time comes!