Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Not You, It's Me

Dear NaBloPoMo,

The past 29 days have been really nice. Some of them have been great really. I felt inspired and motivated in ways I haven't in a long time. You have pushed and encouraged me. But the past few days I have felt a distance growing between us. Lately you have been needy. Too dependent. A little wearing. I sense the inevitable end of our relationship will be a necessary step in my evolution and growth. I appreciate all you have given and done for me. I really do. You deserve better than me. Someone that can give you all you deserve. I'm not ready for this level of commitment. Go out and find yourself another girl, NaBloPoMo. I'm all out of love. I wish you the best and should our paths cross again in another place, at another time, I hope we can both look back fondly on this time we've shared.

I wish you nothing but the best,
Ashley

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Too funny. Breaking up is hard to do!

Bridget said...

love it.

Momma Jen said...

Please don't go! I will do anything to keep us together! ANYTHING baby!;)

NaBloPoMo