Saturday, November 28, 2009

Trees? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Trees.

Okay, so we do need trees. And we do happen to have several very large and beautiful trees that surround our house but are not technically ours. The trees we do have are too little to hold a swing. So we put some up in the house. Since the picture was taken we upped the safety factor by putting just one in the center.

Swinging is important. I was planning on giving you some solid information on the benefits of swinging, but when I googled it I came up with some, uh, very different "information". And frankly I'm still too sick to be able to sort through that kind of "information" to find what I'm looking for.

Swing on.
The kids I mean.

Although, what happens between two (or more, in this case) consenting adults is no business of mine.
So swing on, one and all.


No comments: